Currently just a placeholder page… mostly.
I’ll be listing and linking to writing prompts as I actually post them (or find them, in the case of prompts I like that other people have though up).
But for the time being, I only have a few particularly odd ones. I’ll elaborate a little bit here on where the prompts came from, but you’ll have to visit the link(s) if you want more than that.
Job hunting in the apocalypse
In which a job search turns up results about surviving in the apocalypse
In which I wake up with a weird phrase in my mind
In which I daydream and hear myself asking about a conspiracy that I’m prevented from talking about
Vampires in surgery
In which I have a really weird question about otherwise realistic surgical requirements
Guard animal on duty
In which I deliberately come up with a writing prompt. 😉 And try to make it weird.
(I seem to have neglected to write that one down. ^^; Pity, but I kind of vaguely remember what I had in mind. Hopefully I’ll remember enough….)
In which I wanted to know how to write about a place I’ve never been to.
I asked Carole Barrowman about this one, and I developed a sort-of prompt somewhere in the middle of my question.
- WattPad update: I have no idea what I’m doing (justfinishingmytea.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Lookin’ Out My Back Door (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Prompt: Say My Name, or “You Don’t Look Like A Susan” (prismmagazine.ca)
- Written for the Nonsense Prompt – The Jiggetybop (neverendingstorydepository.wordpress.com)
- April Prompt: Fun with Nonsense (neverendingstorydepository.wordpress.com)
- First Friday Freewrite #57: “In between breaths…” (nakednotebook.net)